Friday, April 12, 2013

30-some odd hours to go!

Phew, the semester is over! Thank goodness! Technically I still have one final left to take...but alas, all will be done by the end of the night. Then it's just, oh you know, 30-some odd hours till we arrive in North Carolina for the summer again. I've been quite the horrible blogger. I hope to be better this summer. I have to brag about Jonny a little bit here. He has been such a good husband! No bias here though. I've been especially impressed with how he's been able to juggle school (super hard classes like accounting) and all of the responsibility that comes with being a regional manager for Moxie Pest Control! We just finished moving out of our apartment on campus today and are staying with my parents for the weekend before we take off Monday morning. Jonny's getting a crown! Ouch! I think he hates that I force him to go to the dentist! I'm also pretty proud of the fact that instead of doing our move-out cleaning, we hired someone to do it. That'll take a load off. :) So off we go in a couple of days....both driving separate cars, from Idaho to North Carolina. Joy!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment