Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Update :)



Almost half way done with the 3rd semester of Nursing! I'm feeling BURNT OUT! 
This past weekend I flew to visit Jonny in NC and that was really fun...
Some things we did:
Mami Nora's famous rotessirie chicken and rice 
Sun bathing/napping by the pool with Cook-Out milkshakes
A trip to Angus Barn (best steak you'll ever have!)
Shopping & Pedicures 
(it's especially nice having a husband who loves pampering as much as you do!)
2 trips to the movie theater
Lots of cuddling!

This weekend was much needed and so fun that I seriously contemplated not coming back to Idaho! 
Luckily I did though...Two tests to study for this week! It gets lonely not having your husband around but time makes the heart grow fonder (no lie) and I will be back in NC in August after my sister's wedding! So grateful for some nice weather here in Idaho finally though. One of these days I'll get around to making a post that's simply full of pictures from the last year of my life... let's be honest it probably won't happen until we graduate! 

Til' Next Time!
Emilee

No comments:

Post a Comment