Saturday, November 19, 2011

Back on the Ball

I'll admit I've been a little lazy, just focusing on homework and well, my obsession with the Vampire Diaries.


But recently I've gotten a lot accomplished, and I'm pretty proud of myself for it :) Jonny and I hung up our Christmas lights this week. (They look much better from the outside)


I know its a little early, but the longer we get to enjoy them, the better! We have pretty much finished all of our Christmas gift shopping already, and boy does that feel nice. We're super excited for the Thanksgiving break. Especially me, considering I only have 2 more classes and a test left... then I can relax until next Monday. What a long break.... not really. Thanks BYU-Idaho. But I am grateful for the break that I do have, at least. Also, a couple nights ago, Jonny and I went to see the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 1. Yes, it had some scenes but it was good. I loved it.


As soon as tickets are on sale for Part 2, you know who will be on Fandango first ;) Also, my wonderful husband got me the Vampire Diaries books that go to the TV series as an early birthday present, but so far, everything is very "off."


The characters are different and I'm just not really sure how I will like them. We will see. There is a book that I'm REEEally stoked for. That would be Catching Fire, the 2nd book to Hunger Games series. It's coming in the maaaail!!!!!


Although we will probably be in Boise for Thanksgiving by the time it gets here, I will eagerly await the moment we come home so I can read it. ;) Jonny is anxious for it too. We almost paid the extra $10 bucks to get it same day, but decided that we're poor so we probably should hold on to every $10 that we have. :) For those of you who haven't read or started reading the Hunger Games, do it! You won't regret it, I promise. Oh...and we'll be getting premiere tickets for the movie when it comes out in March!!! That's the catch-up on our life!

3 comments:

  1. You guys have been busy! I hope you enjoy that Thanksgiving break. :) I think I liked Catching Fire even better than the first Hunger Games....I'm sure the suspense is killing you! :) I can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the Vampire Dairies? :) I've heard a lot about it.. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/ watch the first few seasons here! its an awesome show. better than twilight i think :) and ang- jonny and i just finished it and are now on to the last book! they're amazzzing!

    ReplyDelete