Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween {my 2nd favorite holiday} + great friends= pure fun!

This Halloween we didn't really get to go all out because we were busy getting settled in to our apartment, changing all my identification...anddd then midterms snuck up so quickly and well, I know, enough excuses. There should be no reason good enough for not going all out on Halloween! Its one of my favorite holidays! Terrible me. But fortunately, we were able to pick up fun mini costumes with our friends Josh and Carissa at Wal-mart. Yes! Then we redboxed it up and got a scary Halloween movie to watch. I also must testify that Halloween is SOOOO much different when you're married. Carissa and I made Halloween sugar cookies a week or so before actual Halloween for neighbors, but then decided to eat them. :) So, they didn't make it to Halloween. Also, our husbands took us on a double date to a corn maze and Olive Garden, and topped it off with frozen yogurt...my favorite! On another note, my parents live across the street from a pregnant cat, and one day, the cutest doggie ever (my Buster) decided to chase her up a tree. Needless to say, she went into labor the next morning. Carissa and I went to see the kittens. There were nine, and their closed eyes were so sweet :) Shortly after, Alyssa and Remii came to visit from Utah! Our whole group of friends went to a straw maze. It was such a good maze. Here are some pictures of our Halloween holiday and my first Halloween as a married person! Ah!

















1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty good Halloween to me! :) I love your mini costumes and sugar cookies-yum. I love that you guys are so creative and do so many fun things together. And those kitties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete