Saturday, December 31, 2011

it approaches.

The winter semester is approaching! Do you see any snow? I sure don't!

While I must say that I ADORE not having to put myself through the heart-attack-like torture of driving on wintery roads, I did miss making a snowman this Christmas. Last year's was epic. Its just not the same drinking hot chocolate, glancing outside, and seeing...well, rain. Jonny and I got back from our honeymoon today. We forgot to take pictures. Actually, I purposely forgot, because I wanted to go completely makeup and contact lens free the entire week. I was lazy, soaked up the hot springs (blindly...ha), watched movies, and wore my glasses- allllll week. :) It was absolutely wonderful.

(I just picked Jonny up from a Magic tournament) He loves those things! He has no idea I'm posting this for the world to see. Meanwhile, I unpacked (like I do every few weeks it feels like) and worked on this blog, and my new header. I'm pretty proud of myself. I know there are a lot of people out there that are nifty with their headers, more-so than I, but this is pretty dang cool.

now to get all set for the next semester, which will be a tough one of course.

have a happy new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment