Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cabo! Or not...

I haven't posted in a loooong time, with good reason. I've been so busy with really difficult classes this semester, and I guess technically I shouldn't even be taking the time to blog right now. But everyone needs a break here and there. So, I should go to Cabo with my husband right? On a week-long cruise right? Yes, I should, but I'm not. After much contemplation, I decided that school should be put first, because there's always time for other cruises. It was a hard decision but now I have to live with it! Here is where my husband will be going, oh and all my friends as well, in just a couple days:



This is Lover's Beach....where, again, I should be going... sigh...


I'm going to stop googling pictures now, its beginning to make me regret my decision....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em, I wish you were coming so much!!! but we will re invent Cabo this summer while our men are out knocking doors. ps this is Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one hard-working girl! I hope Jonny fully appreciates your dedication to school & work. It's pretty impressive. Hopefully you'll get to make up for it with something fun soon! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are too sweet :) liz- we will definitely! and i want to do the half marathon! and ang- jonny promised to take me on a cruise at the end of the summer! and it will be to somewhere even cooler than mexico! possibly bahamas :) i know its cheesy, but i've always wanted to go on a Disney cruise too

    ReplyDelete