Thursday, July 28, 2011

the date is set! 10.14.11

In just 78 days, on October 14th, at 10 am, I will be married to the love of my life for all eternity! I can't wait! :) The reception will be the next day, Saturday, in Eagle at the Park Lane church building. So many exciting things are happening...it's so wonderful being in this stage of life. We take off for Paris in exactly 7 days, and will be there for 3 weeks. I haven't seen any of my family on that side since my baptism...12 years ago! Engagement pictures will be taken in France; they'll be awesome I hope! When Jonny and I get back, we will be taking off to NYC just a couple weeks later for a weekend full of new experiences (including a Broadway show!)-then its back to BYU-Idaho on Sept. 9th for Fall semester. School starts the 12th, so wedding planning will be stressful. I will have just a few weeks to find a dress, and plan! Yikes! Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment