Wednesday, July 6, 2011

my first blog.

Why yes, I have decided to blog. :) This summer/past year has been way too fun not to remember. So here goes my very first blog..
There was a really cute guy named Jonathan.

(i love him)

We met at BYU-Idaho at the end of January 2010, and that is where our adventures together began. Since last February (24th), we've explored Vegas, McCall, the Grand Canyon, a few beaches of North Carolina, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and more. Oh, and we're flying to Paris in 29 days....no big deal.
This summer Jonny started working for a new company in Raleigh, NC. It just so happening that I used to live here, I had some family aka grandparents that were awesome and willing to let me stay with them for a few months. They rock. Therefore we've been able to continue our adventures. I'll post some pictures to illustrate. Actually, this particular post will probably contain a large amount of photos.

When the plane finally landed in Raleigh, I was greeted with beautiful roses :) 


Blue Ridge Parkway/Mountains
we got to take some sweet rides on the parkway in this.





a hike well worth the...well, hike.




sadly this would usually be an easy hike...i need to kick my butt back into shape.


sweet rides and sweet views

jonny getting to know the evans :)

i had to introduce jonny to the country side of me.







Visiting Duke Gardens/Camping


nature :)

smoke to the face.


Myrtle Beach :)



some awesome friends (josh and carissa!)


jonny rented a moped for the day and it was the best purchase i think he's ever made.

romantic walks along myrtle beach


some other awesome friends (chase and liz) who are engaged to be married in just 24 days! whoo hoo!


scary roller coasters


just the sweetest kid ever.


This past weekend Jonny and I visited the NC Art Museum (where I got in trouble for taking pictures, oh, and for taking my heels off too. OUCH for blisters!) and then the Museum of Natural Sciences. Unfortunately we didn't get to visit the latter very long, but we are determined to go back!
my favorite piece.


RAWRR.





This is my best friend Haley Hudson. Most down to earth person I know. She keeps the country side of me alive.

making friends with my cousin's bird "Charlie."
Charlie is definitely one cool bird.
And to finish things up...this is the 1 yr. old boy, Cohen, whom I enjoy babysitting for. What a handsome little guy.

I sure wish I had some neat pictures of fireworks for 4th of July and all, but it was raining hardcore. Instead, Remii, Alyssa, Jonny and I had a Twilight/New Moon movie night. I fell asleep. It was great.

But hey, here's to some patriotism!!! Happy belated birthday USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment